This healthy dinner couldn’t be easier! The best part is there is only one pan, so there’s not much washing up!
You will need;
Giant Rigatoni Pasta
1 cup of peas
Fresh Green Basil Pesto
Itallian Hard Cheese
- Boil the pasta in a large pan.
- 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time, add the peas in to the same pan of boiling water.
- Drain the pasta and peas, and transfer back into the same pan. Stir in the pesto.
- Grate your cheese and add to taste – remember most pesto already contains parmesan, so you don’t need to add much.
- Serve over a big plate of sharp lamb’s lettuce and watercress.